Winning Score - Audio Book - Compact Disk
How to Design and Implement Organizational Scorecards
- This format is currently out of stock.
In developing a balanced scorecard approach to performance measurement, organizations must link selected metrics to their mission, values, vision, and key success factors. In Winning Score: How to Design and Implement Organizational Scorecards, renowned business consultant Mark Graham Brown draws upon years of experience to help the reader understand and implement performance metrics and the organizational scorecard concept.
Filled with practical examples, Winning Score shows executives and managers how to:
- Use the proper metrics to measure performance
- Understand the difference between strategic and operational metrics
- Communicate the metrics throughout the organization
- Master the process of collecting data
- Evaluate company weaknesses, strengths, opportunities and threats (situation analysis)
- Implement the entire scorecard process
Brown reviews the top balanced scorecard software, provides valuable case studies and comprehensive checklists, and shows companies how to get started on the road to quality performance measurement.
Also available on 4 audio cassettes.
This audio version is an abridgement of the original hardcover edition, which is also available from Productivity Press.